About Me

My photo
Stubborn but considerative... Sensitive but Sensible enough.. Childish but Caring... Over all, I'm me, truly, rightly, strictly, genuinely ME!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sanju's tactics

Normally once the DH is back from shop around 10:30, he makes sure to take her out for a ride. Sanju always insists me to join. There was never a day she went alone with my hubby when i am home.
Yesterday was little different, soon she saw her dad coming in, she ran out and they both went out. I just got slipped out of her mind. After the return, i told her that i am not going to speak to her as she didnt call me for the ride. She kept a sorry face and told this dialogue -
"Its dark outside, i was worried that you get scared". Huh!!! I have no option except to feel good as she is SSSSOOO..... CARING :(

No comments: