About Me

My photo
Stubborn but considerative... Sensitive but Sensible enough.. Childish but Caring... Over all, I'm me, truly, rightly, strictly, genuinely ME!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its all about you doing it, without thinking how tough it would be..

I learnt a lesson...I learnt a lesson today. Dont ask me if i'm going to implement the learning in my life right away...but i learnt a lesson that i should be reminded each day.

Today, my mom and pinni who came from Vijayawada went to chilkoor. both of them do not know how to go. They have never gone to that place without being accompained by any of us. But this time, they had to, as my pinni did not have time to stay back and we did not have time to take our daily routine to back seat. It takes them to catch a bus by 4:30AM, and then catch two other busses inorder to reach chilkoor. Mind you, its not bus after bus. They have to find a way to reach to those bus stops in between. So, me in my own style suggested them that they hire an auto. My husband with this own style of calculations, suggested to hire a car. My brother, with his unique thoughts, suggested that they use auto for half a distance and then bus to make it economical.
But my mom put her foot down and said that she can make it all through busses. We were little worried, you dont beleive...she made it all in busses. And both of them did not look tired.

You may be wondering, what lesson i learnt. Me, being this young, being this knowledgeble about the city, being this needful to travel everyday, fear that i get tired by travelling in busses to commute to office and i end up spending amount that is close to a fresher's salary. And i name it as cost for convenience.

I think its all about i restart commuting on busses, here the convenience is in mind but not in real.

No comments: