About Me

My photo
Stubborn but considerative... Sensitive but Sensible enough.. Childish but Caring... Over all, I'm me, truly, rightly, strictly, genuinely ME!

Monday, August 30, 2010

How was the Birthday?

Hehe…For those of you who are wondering when the birthday was, I clarify here. It’s on 23rd August. Exactly a week back!
As usually, it started off by cutting the cake in midnight having the Vanilla shake alongside. In the morning, as quietly as we could, went to temple, came back, had payasam made by mom and off to work. At work too, it was as quite as my team doesn’t work on Monday. Coming to your question, if my team doesn’t work, why do I need to??? I HAD TO work for this week, as we had new joiners that day. We also had some external personality development training that day post lunch. Huh…..i say, that’s wrong timing to walk into training room with full stomach and just sit quietly listening to the trainer…..Believe me, it’s a tough task. What was the training about?? Yaya…I remember now, it was about using the right side of brain (emotional, conceptual) to grab better opportunities in the market. Huh…not a bad topic, but a bad timing.

I returned home only to see the house locked. Grrr….i called up mom and she said she is in relative’s house. I don’t know what to do till then. My plan was to come home & take sanju for the Rakhee shopping. Rakhee is on next day. So, I thought I better go for shopping. Ohhh..so many options…took long time to select. I tie one to my brother and one to my cousin. Sanju ties Rakhees to her two cousins. This time they were expecting from Roshu too…So sweet! So, over all, I had to buy 6 rakhees. By the time I am done with Rakhee shopping, hubby called to enquire where I’m. When I told him where I was, he said he will come there in 15mins. Hmm…surprising, he normally comes home only between 10-10:30 in night. Don’t know what to do till next 15mins, so I bought one dress for Roshu, one puzzle game for Sanju. Still he didn’t come and I still have money in purse :D So, I bought a pierre cardin pen for him. And by the time I am totally done, he called me from downstairs of that shopping complex and alaas….there is a new bike – Honda Dio for me :P He tried to buy it in our area’s showroom, but they wanted a booking at least a week before. So, he used his influence:), went to BHEL and bought it. That’s a big surprise. Seriously, he doesn’t surprise me quite often. I think for my birthday in first year of our marriage, he decorated the house with balloons by the time I come home (used to work in night shifts) and arranged for cake cutting and after that it’s another surprise now with 6yrs gap, but truly a pleasant and gala one.

We took our precious Dio to show it to Sanju in our relative’s house. She was little sleepy, so didn’t really respond as we expected her to. After coming home, I showed off the dress & puzzle games I bought. He was like huh….you should have money and time with you, and you are unstoppable. Hehehe…what to do, that’s a manufacturing defect :) As soon as I showed off the pen to him, he started asking me how much it is. Manufacturing defect again :))


Now, Annayya & Usha came home. They too have a surprise in store. They gave me a beautiful pearl set. Ohh….i liked it so much. It was on Usha’s insistence, brother had to go for this pearl set…but nevertheless, it’s a good selection. I’m literally on cloud 9 now :)

So, do I need to conclude how my Birthday was???

Hey…I got a Titan Raga watch from brother on the next day as a gift for Rakhee……Doesn’t it look like a Gifting season??? No doubt, it is……and super delighted here I am.

4 comments:

Sree said...

delighted to listen to that too..

Sirisha said...

oh deo... so buses gola tappindi anna mata...

Renuka said...

hehe..antha adrushtam ledu sirisha...only inti daggara chinna pillala tippukovadanike aa deo...office ki vesukuni ravadaniki permission ledu :(
already cheppa kada...intlo vallaki annitikee bhayame...

Nagamani said...

"manufaturing defect" - bhale describe chesaaru...I can't stop laughing :)

-Nagamani (TIA)