About Me

My photo
Stubborn but considerative... Sensitive but Sensible enough.. Childish but Caring... Over all, I'm me, truly, rightly, strictly, genuinely ME!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Thoughts!

Unless you stop at one point and look back, you never know how far you have come

Unless you sit back & relax, you never realize how you were running

That’s why, until you reach the goal or atleast you cross that critical path… Never stop! Never look back! Never relax! …it may fill contentment in your heart; pride in your brain….but will take away the REAL destination you deserve. Everything is a phase. Lot many things passed by and it will pass too. Keep going!

P.S Self addressing :) This is the third time in this week I thought to myself for what am I running. I need this little motivation to keep me going.

2 comments:

Sree said...

you sure need that push once in a while and you are very true :).

HarshaBharath said...

Yes, Very much true..
We need to motivate ourselves